Syed Muhammad Sardar Ali
- Masters in Public Administration — Harvard (1996-98)
- Masters in International Relations — Japan (1989-91)
- BS Mech. Engineering – UT Austin (1983-86)
- Financial and Private Sector – World Bank, Washington, DC (1998 – 2002) International Dept. — Industrial Bank of Japan, Tokyo (1994 – 1996)
- Middle East Business Dept. – Sony Corp., Tokyo (1991 – 1994)
- Masters degree in International Relations from Japan. Trained in Public Administration from John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard. For the past 25 years, Sardar Ali has worked in Japan, US, Canada and Europe in engineering, business, commercial bonking, International development and healthcare IT.