Physicians Medical Billing Services Company Wyoming
Running a doctor’s office in Wyoming and maintaining efficient medical billing services for small practices can be challenging. By acquiring the services of a medical billing company, you and your staff can focus on practicing and providing quality patient care. Apex MedPro, a Wyoming-based medical billing services company can make your office more profitable by increasing incoming payments. Located across Wyoming, in major cities like Cheyenne, Casper, Rock Springs, and Laramie, our medical billing specialists are ready to help you meet your billing needs.
Apex MedPro’s Physicians Medical Billing Services for Small Practices Wyoming increases collections, reduces expenses and improves the efficiency of your medical practice. Our team of experts will increase your cash flow by handling complicated billing matters timely and efficiently.
Are you facing problems? Let our billing experts take care of the change-over thus reducing claim denials and increasing collections by 15% – 20%.
Our priority is to handle claims electronically. Our EDI experts will help you get enrolled with electronic setups of various insurances.
Primary Claims Submission: Prescribed industry rules are followed to determine the primary insurance. Our 6 step process ensures that only clean claim is send to the payer. Once the primary pays its portion of the claim, it is then billed to the secondary insurance if the patient has it; in case of Medicare it requires electronic submission for secondary claims. If a secondary claim is submitted on paper the claim is printed onto a CMS form 1500 and a copy of the explanation of benefits (EOB) is attached.
If the patient has third insurance, tertiary payer claims are submitted if there is a balance left on a CMS form with both EOBs of primary and secondary payers.
Realizing its importance and impact on revenues, APEXMedPro has a separate desk to handle all your authorization verification and where required we will get authorization approvals for you.
Doing aging analysis we take care of claims by dividing them into 0-30, 31-60, 61-90, 91-120 and 120+ aging buckets; we ensure that nothing is missed.
Aging reports are shared weekly with providers and meetings are conducted at their suitable time for resolution.
At APEXMedPro, we aim to keep denial rates below 5%.Our team possesses deep understanding of corrective action process on denials. At APEXMedPro, we aim to keep denials rates below 5%.Our experts follow a number of process steps in accordance with insurances for a clean submission thus avoiding any rejections. Denial management or in other words working on accounts receivables is our trade mark. Our billing specialists keep the daily accounts receivables (DAR) fewer than 60 days by immediately getting to work on the denials received. Our experts not only work with medical insurances but are equally capable of resolving billing issues with clearing houses and patients alike.
- Are you getting shortchanged by underpayment?
- Is your fee contract working for you?
Did you know that on average physicians are underpaid approximately 12% to 23% of their gross revenues? This means you are receiving $30,000 to $55,000 less per physician annually. You can stop this from happening to you.
APEXMedPro Contract Payment Review (CPR) system enables you to ensure that reimbursements received from payers meet negotiated and contracted reimbursement rates. Our contract payment review system immediately identifies underpayments and our team of experts coordinates with payers for the full recovery.
On a quarterly basis our specialist team interacts with all your contracted payers and updates the contract rates for procedures without any cost.We fight for every penny you deserve.
Rejected claims are tracked down by automated tracking report for faster and more accurate identification of loop and re-submission.
Call us if you are not enrolled to receive electronic remittance advice (ERA). Our enrollment department will get you enrolled and increase your monthly collections by 45%-65%.
Manual posting desk, in collaboration with CPR system, keeps a sharp eye on the adjustment rates. Our up to date fee scheduler does not allow physicians to fall in the category of over adjustments.
With ICD-10 changes in the old ways are inevitable and with proper education and training on the appropriate method adjustment rates can be controlled. We have more elaborate processes in place for categories such as timely filing, provider not credentialed, no authorization, professional courtesy, small balance write-offs, etc.
For professional medical billing team it is imperative to have the deep understanding and knowledge to navigate the complexities of the claims appeal process with ease and success.
At APEXMedPro, skilled appeals management team takes care of medical, surgical and specialty practices and facilities. This assures that supporting documentation for determination is provided in accordance with rules.
It is also crucial to have knowledge of current Medicare and Medicaid insurance appeals processes. When claims are denied for over-payments a “Recovery Audit Contractor” (RAC) identifies and makes determinations.
Appealing for RAC audit or denied claims is a multi-step process. There are five levels of appeal in Medicare Part A and B.
- First Level of Appeal: Re-determination by a Medicare carrier, fiscal intermediary (FI), or Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC)
- Second Level of Appeal: Reconsideration by a Qualified Independent Contractor (QIC)
- Third Level of Appeal: Hearing by an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) in the Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals
- Fourth Level of Appeal: Review by the Medicare Appeals Council
- Fifth Level of Appeal: Judicial Review in Federal District Court
Our team files Medicare Re-determinations which include the written request for reconsideration to Medicare, CMS-20027and CMS-2003, indicating clearly with documental evidence why we are requesting for re-determinations.
With main focus on International Classification of Diseases, 10th revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) is the new diagnosis coding system developed as a replacement for ICD-9-CM, Volume 1 & 2.
Our team has delivered revenue increase of 23%-36% a year. A success for us and our clients.
- Is No-Show affecting your clinic/practice revenue?
- Are you getting frustrated by waiting for patients?
APEXMedPro provides solution with patient appointment confirmation calls. Under patient management services we make sure that your time is saved. Letting you focus on your job hassle free by providing confirmation for each appointment prior to its time.
This amazing service has helped “Doctors to be Doctors” while providing care to your patients so they feel engaged as prestige clients.
For optimum results we suggest the following:
- To control No-Show losses your office can place nominal charges for patients who do not show up. Your staff/appointment team should inform patients at the time of allotting appointment about No-Show charges.
- Prepay appointment: Patients can pay some amount of his/her choice prior to the next appointment.
- Reward for patients who show up on time with discounts on their bills.
- Track problematic patients and discontinue professional contract with them.
- Office can also charge for same-day cancellations, unless it’s an emergency.
APEXMedPro has top of the line clearing house, delivering physician clearing house integration which is efficient and cost effective to enhance revenues and profitability by 70%.
- Regularly updated rules based engine
- Rules based claim review and scrubbing
- 24/7 secure online access to all billing and claims processing information
Our insurance verification services are focused on reducing claim denials and ensuring reimbursement. Modifications in the patient insurance policy/term policies result in claim denials and loss of revenue. With APEXMedPro upfront and web-based eligibility verification you can avoid it.
- Upfront Eligibility Verification Services
- Web-based eligibility Verification Services
- Increase your cash collection and reimbursements.
- Reduce bad debt and slow cash collections.
- DME verification and reimbursement.
- Determine patient’s financial responsibility; enable your practice to collect from patients at the point of care.
- Instead of spending time on verification hassles we let your staff focus on practice output.
At APEXMedPro every client gets proper care and attention they deserve. For each account we have dedicated account leads who take care of all your concerns and provide complete satisfaction. The team includes specialists who will be at your disposal 24/7.
APEXMedPro provides complete statement management services. With our advanced technology generating and mailing statements is as easy as the click of a button. Our amazing patient management service takes away your extra load and lets you focus on professional matters.
- Helps you reduce cost and save time
- Customize statements as per your need
- Tractable and easy to use
These comments are made by physicians all the time…..! Did you ever ask yourself if you have authentic financial analysis to get to the bottom of things?
It is very difficult to find out what is affecting the medical practice and what strategic planning should be adopted to avoid losses; even when the reports are prepared by practice managers, accountants or administration.
APEXMedPro ensures physicians are provided reports that cover all aspects of medical billing and practice management functions.
These reports are available on weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to determine the financial health of a practice.
These customized reports are available to best suit your financial growth targets and strategic objectives.Reports include (but are not limited to):
- Patients Visit Report
- Daily Visit Summary Report
- Daily Visit Summary Chart
- Visit Summary by Provider Chart
- Claim List Report
- Inventory Report
- Patient List Report
- Patient Data Measure Report
- Patient Birthday Report
- Patient Recall List
- Insurance List Report
- Insurance Authorization Report
- Referring Physician Patient List Report
- Patient Follow-up Report
- Patient Demographics
- Payment Reports
- Payments/Deposit Report
- Applied Payments Report
- Applied Payments by Accounts
- Payment Posted Report (Facilities, Offices)
- Monthly Practice Analysis Report Charges by Provider
- Monthly Procedure Code Analysis Summary
- Insurance Analysis Report
- Accounts Receivable Reports
- AR Aging Summary Report
- AR Aging Detail Report
- Collection Report
- Transaction/Patient Report
- Transaction Summary Report
- Monthly Statistics Report
- Manage Billing Statements
- Patient Account Ledger
- Accounting Reports
- Chart of Accounts
- Physician Referral Report
APEXMedPro technical expert team is available 24/7 throughout the year to assist you. Physician’s time is priceless and you cannot wait around for technical assistance. Technical hindrance can occur any time; knowing that support is there for you 24/7 takes worries off your head. Our support teams eliminate cost and time and let you pay more attention to your core work.
Our Software Experience
Our expert billers in Wyoming know the value of automated processes, and they use those software to our advantage in order to deliver efficient and cost-effective services to our clients. No matter what Electronic Health Records or PMS your practice uses, we will assure that that our medical billing experts in Wyoming have worked with it.
Medical Billing Specialties Wyoming
With more than two decades of combined experience, APEXMedPro’s medical billing specialists in Wyoming have worked with physicians in a variety of specialties, including family medicine, radiology, nephrology, family practice, cardiology, internal medicine and physical therapy. We are aware of the challenges that each provider in a wide range of specialties faces, and we hold the skills and tools to help them improvise their billing and collections processes. Learn more about some of our specialty-oriented medical billing services:
- Cardiology Billing Services
- Chiropractic Billing Services
- Dermatology Billing Services
- Family Practice Billing Services
- Internal Medicine Billing Services
- Mental Health Billing Services
- Ob/Gyn Billing Services
- Oncology Billing Services
- Physical Therapy Billing Services
- Radiology Billing Services
- Urgent Care Billing Services