Credentialing errors and delays can cost thousands and jeopardize your practice. Avoid undue stress by letting professionals complete the credentialing process.
Credentialing or enrolling with government and commercial payers is one of the biggest challenges for physicians. It’s a stressful process with lots of complications. Most of the time credentialing process takes more time than anticipated because of errors or incomplete information.
APEXMedPro provides complete credentialing/re-credentialing and e-enrollment services from start to finish. Our experienced team will relieve you from the processing burden and deliver a speedy solution.
We provide insurance credentialing and contracting services to individuals, practices and hospitals; no matter how big or small.
- CAQH Registration
- Medicare, Medicaid and Railroad Enrollment
- Commercial Insurance Credentialing
- Workers Compensation Credentialing
- NPI Registration (Type I & Type II)
- Insurance Contract Negotiation
- Payer Fee Schedule
- Management of all Credentials
Enrollment with insurance companies can be delayed if you don’t have CAQH ID.
Following steps are followed in the CAQH registration process:
- Getting your CAQH ID (on average 5 business days)
- Setting up your secure username and password
- Online application and required documentation process
- Sending you attestation for signature which certifies the application
- Allowing insurance companies access to your online application
- Credentialing process with the insurers is now ready to start
We are experts when it comes to Medicare, Medicaid and government enrollment; either for individual, groups, facility or hospital.
Our team provides speedy and error free service to get you enrolled with your local Medicare administrator.
Understanding Medicare rules requires up to date knowledge and training. Being a physician your priority should be your patients. Leave it to our well informed and trained team to provide you with the best of support services.
- New Practice Credentialing (with EFT & EDI)
- Individual Enrollment
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Behavioral Health Specialists
- Urgent care
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Facility Enrollment
- Hospital Enrollment